- Figures, Statistics, Numerical datas -
- Kigyo Shiryo Tougou Databese( Business Archives ) ［provided by Graduate School of Economics］
|...No limit ...1877-1950 ...Figures, Statistics, Numerical datas ...Economics and Business |
|Includes Financial Reports Part 1 (1877-1950), Prospectus (1945-1955), and Financial Reports Part 2 (1961-1985). Annual reports and financial statements available for over 10,000 companies and contains 200,000 business records.
- Taiwan Colonial Statistic Database
|...No limit ...1895-1945 ...Full-text databases / Figures, Statistics, Numerical data ...History |
|The Taiwan Colonial Statistics Database (TCSD) was established to preserve the official statistical data from the colonial period and to facilitate academic use of these data. It gathered original colonial statistics stored by the National Taiwan University Library and the National Taiwan Library and now includes 684 books on colonial statistics, 195,513 digital image files, and 104,315 sets of metadata.
- Rika Nenpyo Premium
|...No limit ...1925- ...Figures, Statistics, Numerical data ...General - Technology |
|Rika Nenpyo Premium provides all of the data (from 1947 to present) in Rika Nenpyo (science data book which compiled by National Astronomical Observatory of Japan). You can also download these data in CSV form.
| Click [ログイン] button to login the database.|
|...No limit ...Bibliographic data, Abstracts, Indexes / Figures, Statistics, Numerical data ...Chemistry |
|ChemSpider is a free-to-access collection of compound data from across the web, provided for the benefit of the community by the Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC). It aggregates chemical structures and their associated information into a single searchable repository and makes it available to everybody. ChemSpider builds on the collected sources by adding additional properties, related information and links back to original data sources. ChemSpider offers text and structure searching to find compounds of interest and provides unique services to improve this data by curation and annotation and to integrate it with users’ applications. ChemSpider SyntheticPages, CS|SP, extends this model to cover reactions, providing quick publication, peer review and semantic enhancement of repeatable reactions
- China Data Online
|...No limit ...Figures, Statistics, Numerical datas ...Economics and Business |
|The China Data Online is the primary data source for China studies. It includes (1) China Statistical Databases; (2) China Census Databases; and (3) China Spatial Data Service (China Geo-Explorer).
- Economist Intelligence Unit : Country report / Country profile / Global Forecasting Service
|...Full-text databases / Figures, Statistics, Numerical data ...Economics and Business |
|The database, provided by Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU)
- Country report: enables you to browse reports about politics & economics of 58 contries in Asia, Africa & Australasia. country listmanual
- Global Forecasting Service: Get unrestricted access to full, updated and interactive coverage of EIU's world economic outlook, including projections of key indicators and analysis of developed and emerging markets. manual
- Essential Science Indicators [ISI Web of Knowledge]
|...2002- ...Figures, Statistics, Numerical data ...General - Whole Field |
|Essential Science Indicators (ESI) is a resource that enables researchers to conduct ongoing, quantitative analyses of research performance and track trends in science. Covering a multidisciplinary selection of 12,000+ journals from around the world, this in-depth analytical tool offers data for ranking scientists, institutions, countries, and journals.
- Journal Citation Reports [ISI Web of Knowledge]
|...Annually ...Figures, Statistics, Numerical data ...General - Whole Field |
|The database, provided by Thomson Reuters, enables you to identify the highest impact journals in your research field, the most frequently used journals.
- Landolt - Bornstein
- LexisNexis Academic
|...No limit ...Full-text databases / Figures, Statistics, Numerical data / News / Patents ...General - Whole Field / Economics and Business / Legal |
|This flagship service provides full-text documents from over 5,900 news, business, legal, medical, and reference publications with a variety of flexible search options.
LexisNexis Academic Tutorials
- OECD iLibrary ［provided by Graduate School of Economics and Institute of Economic Research］
|...No limit ...Full-text databases / Figures, Statistics, Numerical data ...General - Whole Field |
|■You can access "SourceOECD"'s contents except "IEA Statistics". It includes the following collections.
OECD iLibrary Guide (jpn)
- Reaxys ［provided by Institute for Chemical Research］
|...No limit ...Figures, Statistics, Numerical data ...Chemistry |
|Reaxys is a brand-new workflow solution for chemists. Offering a wealth of experimentally validated information, Reaxys brings a fresh look to synthetic chemistry through powerful functionality and relevant content. Designed by the chemists that brought you the CrossFire databases, Reaxys reduces the time it takes to get to the relevant results.
■It includes 3 databases
- CrossFire Beilstein
- CrossFire Gmelin
- Patent Chemistry Database
Reaxys Guide by Institute for Chemical Research (jpn)
|...12 ...Daily ...Bibliographic data, Abstracts, Indexes / Figures, Statistics, Numerical data ...Chemistry |
|SciFinder (Academic) is a research discovery tool that allows college students and faculty to access a wide diversity of research from many scientific disciplines, including biomedical sciences, chemistry, engineering, material science, agricultural science, and more.
About SciFinder [Japanese]
SciFinder Support Home (CAS)
| SciFinder (Client version) will terminate at the end of 2011. From 2012, you can use Web version and Mobile Version.|
At any one time, storing more than 5000 records is prohibited. Please comply strictly with the terms and conditions that appears when you connect to the SciFinder.
Don't forget to SignOut. (not [X] close button of your browser)
- Science Links Japan
|...No limit ...Bibliographic data, Abstracts, Indexes / Figures, Statistics, Numerical data ...General - Technology |
|"Science Links Japan" is a topically arranged directory of comprehensive, online S&T information resources in Japan.
- SpringerMaterials - The Landolt Bornstein Database
|...Figures, Statistics, Numerical data ...General - Technology |
|SpringerMaterials is based on the Landolt-Bornstein New Series, the unique, fully evaluated data collection in all areas of physical sciences and engineering. SpringerMaterials also comprises the Dortmund Data Bank Software & Separation Technology, a Database on Thermophysical Properties and the Linus Pauling Files, a Database on Inorganic Solid Phases and chemical safety data.
Product Summary [Springer]
User Guide [Springer]
| The full text is not available. (The retrieval function is available.)|
- United Nations Commodity Trade Statistics Database (UN comtrade) ［provided by Graduate School of Economics］
|...No limit ...Figures, Statistics, Numerical datas ...Economics and Business |
|This web site provides access to information and data on International Merchandise Trade Statistics (IMTS) and the work of the International Merchandise Trade Statistics Section (IMTSS) of the United Nations Statistics Division (UNSD).
- UpToDate ［provided by Graduate School of Medicine］
|...No limit ...Three times a year ...Bibliographic data, Abstracts, Indexes / Figures, Statistics, Numerical data ...Medicine |
|UpToDate is specifically designed to answer the clinical questions that arise in daily practice and to do so quickly and easily so that it can be used right at the point of care. Our physician editors and authors review and update our content on a continuous basis and a new, peer-reviewed version is issued every four months.
UpToDate Demos[UpToDate, Inc.]
UpToDate Help [UpToDate]
UpToDate User Guide (jpn) [provided by UpToDate Japan office]
- Web of Science (Previously called Web of knowledge)
|...Bibliographic data, Abstracts, Indexes / Figures, Statistics, Numerical data / Patents ...General - Whole Field / General - Technology |
|The database provides access to essential information for all levels of academic, corporate, and government research.
★New version (Jan. 2014) → What's New
Web of Science Training （You Tube）
■ It includes 4 databases
- Web of Science Core Collection: The database provides seamless access to current and retrospective multidisciplinary information from approximately 12,000 of the most prestigious, high impact research journals in the world.
- Journal Citation Reports (JCR): The database enables you to identify the highest impact journals in your research field, the most frequently used journals.
- Derwent Innovations Index (DII): The database provides over 22 millions of patent records.
- Essential Science Indicators (ESI): Covering a multidisciplinary selection of 11,000+ journals from around the world, this in-depth analytical tool offers data for ranking scientists, institutions, countries, and journals.
- eol ［provided by Graduate School of Economy］
|...2 ...1961- ...Figures, Statistics, Numerical data ...Economics and Business |
|This database offers corporate information (for approximately 6,000 companies with registered data going as far back as 1984) mainly for Japanese listed companies.
| Don't forget to logoff by [ログアウト] button. (not [X] close button of your browser)|