|Title page |
- This work by 18th century French architectural engineer Robert Pitrou (1684-1750), who specialized in bridge construction, contains 35 explanatory large-sized illustrations of designs of the Hotel de Ville of Paris and a variety of techniques used in the building of bridges. It describes in detail French architectural history and particularly the technical aspect of bridge architecture which took great leaps in France during the 18th century.
- How to View
- You can view the materials in sequence starting from the cover of the volume by clicking on "Title Page" on the left.
- By clicking on the Illustration Captions, each illustration is displayed.
- The Illustration Captions follow the [Table
- To return to this list from an illustration or from the text, click on [Table of Contents].