|Title Page |
- This work is by Venice-born economist Antonio Quadri (1777-1845).
Quadri left works on the sights of Venice as well as works on economics and statistics, and this volume gives a detailed account of historical buildings like St. Mark's Basilica, considered a masterpiece of Byzantine architecture, the Doge's Palace, the Clock-tower, the Belfry, the Old Library and so on, in and around St. Mark's Square in the centre of the city, accompanied by beautiful hand-painted illustrations.
- How to View
- You can view the materials in sequence starting from the cover of the volume by clicking on "Title Page" on the left.
- By clicking on the Illustration Captions, each illustration is displayed.
- The Illustration numbers and Captions follow the [Tavole].
- To return to this list from an illustration or from the text, click on [Table of Contents].
- By clicking on the cover and the Color Image icon on the illustration pages, the page is displayed in color. Returning to the preceding or following pages or returning to the illustration list is only possible from the black-and-white pages. To do so, please click the Black-and-White Image icon on the color illustration.